Manage your cookies
What are cookies?
- A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that is downloaded on to your computer when you visit a website. Cookies are used by many websites and can do a number of things, eg remembering your preferences, recording what you have put in your shopping basket, and counting the number of people looking at a website. To learn more about cookies click here
How can I manage my cookies?
- You can manage your cookies (regardless of account status) by looking for the ‘[C]’ in the bottom left of your screen.
- Alternatively, you can manage your cookies via this page.
What is ‘Do not sell my personal information’?
- United States privacy laws such as the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA), allow residents to opt out of any future sale of personal information.
- Please note we are required to implement these features by law. We have no intention of selling your personal information.